You’re watching the clock wind down on your work study job, which has been pretty slow lately. You’re not short on homework, but you could also consider checking out the following training items on our Training/Professional Development System. We pulled the following training items that you could pursue to make you a better employee in your current job and far beyond:
(log in with your King’s credentials when you’re prompted)
- Over the Rainbow Customer Service: In this online training series, you will gain insight into what creates not only great customer service, but “above and beyond” customer service.
- Sexual Harassment Training: This training will provide both legal and practical information to everyone including those who are at risk of being harassed and those who may be intentionally or unintentionally doing the harassment.
- Strategies for Working in a Group: Find out how to set yourself up for success, resolve conflict, and communicate effectively with your fellow group members.
- Leadership Styles: Learn about leadership styles from a variety of theories and prepare for the day when you’re in charge.
- Effective Listening Skills: A dynamic online training series that explores listening vs. hearing, the listening process, and types and styles of listening, responding, questioning, and understanding.
What’s more, when you’re done, you can email or print a certificate of completion to share with your supervisor, archive for your resume skills, etc. So get to work!