C&T held its first meeting this past Friday, Sept. 1.
We welcomed our new committee members and then discussed our anticipated agenda for the 17-18 academic year.
Some of our anticipated agenda items are:
- CART Review for: 17X, 13X, 15X, 18X, 19X.
- Follow-Up with Academic Affairs regarding previous CART Reviews
- A CART Membership Policy
- Discussion regarding Grade Distribution
- Discussion and Review of the revised Core Curriculum that will be presented by the Core Review Committee.
- Discussion on the feasibility of a proctored testing center
We look forward to a productive year!
Dave Reynolds – Chair