A&P is investigating a handful of issues at the moment:
- a course release for faculty after they complete their third-year review
- using electronic dossiers for review and promotion
- restructuring the divisions
We’re also working on our review of the Constitution. Some major issues are still under consideration, but more minor issues are resolved and will be forwarded to Faculty Council:
- a clear definition of quorum for Council and Standing Committees
- changing the terms of committees so that they begin on the first day of the academic year (instead of beginning immediately after Commencement)
One significant proposal we’re sending to Council will be to seat the Faculty Council Chair and Chair-elect as ex officio members of the A&P Committee of the Board of Directors.