Summary of A&P’s September 29, 2017 Meeting
A&P met on September 29. Topics covered included the following:
- Chair’s Report: The Chair reported on the most recent Faculty Council meeting.
- E-dossiers: A working Moodle template was viewed and feedback solicited from A&P members. Work on this continues.
- Division Restructuring: The subcommittee has begun the work of preparing a survey to be distributed to faculty; it was recommended that faculty members with expertise in composing effective survey questions be asked to review the survey before distribution.
- Composition of Standing Committees: The subcommittee is currently reviewing how standing committees are seated at our comparison schools and also reviewing AAUP guidelines.
- Faculty Representation on Board of Directors A&P Affairs Sub-Committee: Information was shared with A&P members regarding the practice at Wilkes University, Misericordia University, Marywood University, and Fairfield University (Connecticut). Work on this continues.
The next meeting of the A&P Committee will take place on Friday, October 20, starting at 2:10 p.m. in SF 115.