Faculty Council will meet this Friday at 1:00pm in the Molewski Room of the Student Center. Please note that we are meeting early this week to accommodate the benefit for the Supkowksi/Yezerski families later in the afternoon. The meeting agenda includes:
- Call to Order; Approval of Minutes
- Reports (Chair, Academic Affairs, Committees, Divisions)
- Discussion: Constitution Language Changes from A&P – Faculty on Board Sub-Committee
- Review of Nursing program proposal from C&T
- Handbook Changes from A&P – Nursing and Engineering Faculty in Division A
- Discussion of Healthcare Response and Salary Proposal from Faculty Benefits
Faculty Council will also meet next Friday, May 12 at 1:00pm in the Lipo Room. The primary purpose of this final meeting is to formulate Council’s recommendations for the Core Review as the process moves forward and to identify agenda items for the 2017-2018 academic year.